JMG Cranes – Maintenance Processes Automation
JMG Cranes S.p.A produces battery-powered electric self-propelled cranes, offering its customers customized products and services and high quality after-sales service. Their mission and the achievement of some critical maintenance issues, encouraged JMG to computerize the maintenance management process which, despite being accurate, only involves the use of spreadsheets, paper and fragmented systems and was unable to optimize the time and service input of its internal staff.
JMG Cranes has adopted Kairos Enterprise Asset Management to manage scheduled maintenance at the client’s premises.
From the outset the system has allowed to organize the whole assistance activities process in a complete and efficient way, through:
- Coding of the entities and definition of the related maintenance time schedule.
- Work order assignment according to priority rules and classifications.
- Management of operations with Mobile App with the possibility of recording hours spent and withdrawals of materials from stock.
- Opening and management of breakdown notifications and opening of Maintenance Requests.
- Issuing and sending reports to the client.
- Opening, control and closing of authorization workflows.
Results and benefits
Kairos Enterprise Asset Management has represented for JMG not just a software solution but a truly smart method of maintenance management:
- Process efficiency enhancement thanks to a single management system
- Considerable maintenance capacity growth.
- Real time management thanks to integrated modules and mobile functionality.
- Security and management reliability.